Before the exhibition have day
The Conference creates an effective platform of a direct dialogue and collaboration among experts and professionals in the healthcare industry.
The Conference agenda is formed in such a way to provide comprehensive discussion of the most important medical centres development issues and promote achieving of practical results.
The conference aim is ensuring of multilateral discussion and elaboration of complex approach to create and develop Russian medical centres on basic aspects:
- healthcare system,
- financing sources of healthcare,
- high-quality medical care,
- ensuring the effectiveness of the medical institution,
- development of high-tech and specialized medical care,
- effective management of medical organization,
- increase of investment attraction to medical industry,
- building of medical and prophylactic institutions,
- ensuring of medicines and contemporary medical equipment of medical centres,
- ensuring of high-quality medical education,
- forming of high medical personnel qualification.
In 2013 Deputy Minister of Healthcare of the Russian Federation S. Kraevoy, Adviser to the Minister of Healthcare of the Russian Federation I. Lanskoy, Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Health Protection S.Kalashnikov, Vice Governor of Saint Petersburg O.Kazanskaya, Deputy Chairman of the Federal Fund for Mandatory Medical Insurance of the Russian Federation S.Karchevskaya, Presindent of the Inter-Regional Union of medical Insurers D. Kuznetsov, General Director of AVA-Peter G. Mikhaylik, Managing Partner of Euromed A. Abdin, Marketing Division Chair Emeritus of Mayo Clinic K. Seltman took part in the Conference.
In different years among partners of the Conference were:
- UFC Bank,
- Interregional Union of Medical Insurers,
- Group of Companies Mother and Child,
- International Clinic Medem,
- SRI of Cardiology named after V. A. Almazov,
- Oncology Research Institute named after N.N. Petrov,
- Public-Private Partnership Center,
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation,
- Russian Agency of Medical and Social Information,
In 2015 the Conference agenda will extend its practical significance.
The following events are planned to hold in the framework of the Conference-2015 :
Вернуться к разделу
- special round table "Market of Russian medical equipment and ensuring of medical and prophylactic institutions with medical equipment",
- practical seminar "State order: purchase of medical equipment",
- <span class="B2B Meetings (event for representatives of medical institutions and medical equipment suppliers).