MEDIZ St. Petersburg. Medicine and Health
International Medical Fair & Congress
October 11-13, 2017
The exhibition center Expoforum, St.Petersburg, Russia
Medical Techniques, Equipment, Products, Services& Technologies for Hospitals, Policlinics, Laboratories, Health Clinics, Spa and other Medical and Wellness Centers
- Electro-medical equipment / Medical technology
- Laboratory equipment
- Commodities and consumer goods
- Medical services / Publication
- Military medicine / Survival medicine
- Ophthalmology / Optics
- Communication and Information Technology
- Conferences, seminars, discussions, master-classes
- Contests of innovative solutions
- Center for business meetings and contacts
- Career fair for youth
EXPOFORUM Fairgrounds, St.Petersburg
The exhibition MEDIZ SPB 2017
will be held within the Saint-Petersburg International Health Forum which unites 5 medical projects. The Forum is aimed at the creation of the main presentation platform in the North West of Russia to find innovative solutions for the effective health protection system development and the life quality improvement.
In October 2017 the exhibition MEDIZ SPB will take place in the exhibition center Expoforum situated right next to the Pulkovo International Airport.
The new congress-exhibition center has well-developed infrastructure and may become one of the largest in Europe:
- Free shuttle-buses from the subway stations “Moscovskaya” and “Kupchino”
- Roofed passage between three pavilions (40000 sqm.) and the Congress Center
- Large free Parking (4700 parking spots)
- Business Center
- Hilton hotels
- Customs Infrastructure: various cafes and restaurants, mobile cloak rooms, numerous entrances
The fair will be staged in the new congress-exhibition center that soon will become one of the largest in Europe. The complex will contain three exhibition pavilions with space capacity of 40000 sqm., congress center, hotels, business center, customs infrastructure, open and underground parking.
Market development prospects of northwest RF
Experts believe the market potential for medical technology in Russia will reach 16 billion USD by 2020 – this would be more than quadruple the current market volume (2010: 3.900 million USD).
Hospitals, especially, still have a considerable investment backlog, which promises interna- tional suppliers an enormous potential for years to come.
The fields of nuclear medicine, therapy equipment, labora- tory diagnostics, telemedicine and neurosurgery are predicted to have particularly fast growth rates.
Strategic programs of St. Petersburg and North-Western Russia have been adopted and are now being implemented for the national project «Health» to develop primary, preven- tive and high-tech medical care. The city has more than 100 hospitals, 400 outpatient facilities, 32 research institutes, 5 universities, 10 medical colleges.
- Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Russian Ministry of Science and Education
- Russian Ministry of Health Care
- Russian Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare
- Russian Ministry of Agriculture
- Government of St. Petersburg
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Russian Biotechnologists’ Society
- Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
ÎÎÎ «Messe Düsseldorf Moscow»
Ul. Òimura Frunze, 3, bld. 1
119021, Ìîscow, Russia
Òål.: +7 495 955 91 99
Fax: +7 499 246 92 77
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;